If you have ever run a business, from a lemonade stand to a large corporation, you know that
payroll can be a headache. From penalties for a tax filing omission and late payments, to the
amount of unnecessary time, money and effort spent in in-house processing and payroll
programs instead of leading the company forward, especially if you are not a seasoned tax
professional or CPA, payroll is no walk-in-the-park! !
Payroll should not be an educational, learning through trial and error as you go process. One tiny mistake can end up costing you and your business a lot of headaches. In fact, the IRS reports that as many as one out of three employers are charged for payroll mistakes each year, with penalties in the billions of dollars!! !
That is why many companies choose to outsource their payroll in order to ease their mind and get on with keeping the main thing, the main thing: moving your business forward, especially given the ever-changing nature of tax regulations, any amateur can make an error that can affect “the main thing.”! !
American Labor Alliance can provide a payroll service for you and your company that is done right the first time. Partnering with American Labor Alliance as your payroll service generally makes sense if your payroll changes with each pay period. If your company has employees working varying amounts of hours each week or has a significant turnover rate, we can be a time-saving and cost-effective alternative to internal processing, especially when it comes to calculating payroll and tax obligations for each employee, printing and delivering checks, and providing management reports. Paychecks can be issued on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, semimonthly or yearly payroll basis.! !
Our Payroll Processing and Paycheck Production services that include:! !
1. Electronic debit deposit or paper paychecks for each employee!
2. Calculated withholding and electronic payment of all due state and federal taxes!
3. Submission of all due state and federal quarterly and year-end-payroll tax forms!
4. Calculation of any due externally-paid fringe benefits or garnishments!
5. Availability of multiple pay types and rates (salaried, hourly, piece rate, commission bonus,! etc.)!
6. Deduction tracking for fringe benefits and voluntary contributions (Cafeteria plan, 401k,! Medical Insurance, etc.)!
7. Paid Time Off tracking and accrued balances!
8. Workers Comp employee category tracking!
9. Online pay stubs for employees!
10.Detailed payroll reports! !
Our pricing is usually below market rates, and our customer service is attentive and ready to assist. ! !
If you are thinking on incorporating, get a hold of American Labor Alliance to obtain more information to make an informed decision that is right for you. Become an American Labor Alliance Member Client, and save time and money and get incorporated right…the first time.